10 Questions with Stephanie Ribeiro
Get to know 2017 FC Kansas City Draft Pick Stephanie Ribeiro
1) What was your major in college?
Communications with a minor in sociology
2) What has been the best soccer moment of your career so far?
Senior day has been the highlight of my career so far. It was one of our best games as a team and we had a huge crowd to witness it. Having my entire family also made the day unforgettable.
3) Who have been your biggest soccer influences throughout your career?
My mom has been a huge influence with my soccer career. She’s my biggest supporter and I can always count on her for anything. My dad has also been a huge influence. He’s taught me a lot about the game through watching and practicing together. My coaches have also had a big influence on me throughout my career. Without them I wouldn’t be where I am today.
4) Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball freshman and sophomore year of high school.
5) What is your favorite sport to watch other than soccer?
Football or Basketball
6) What is your favorite place you’ve traveled to and where would you most like to visit?
Visiting my brother in Japan was an incredible experience. I loved seeing how different the culture is. I’d like to visit Brazil because I have family there or Thailand.
7) Do you have a hidden talent?
8) Favorite pump up song at the moment?
Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine
9) Do you have any nicknames?
10) Kansas City takes pride in both, but which do you prefer: BBQ or steak?
2017 Season Tickets are on sale and can be purchased by calling 913-335-6146. For more information on FCKC Tickets click here.