FC Kansas City's home games are played at Children's Mercy Victory Field at Swope Soccer Village in Kansas City, MO. Swope Soccer Village is part of the larger Swope Park which includes the Kansas City Zoo and Starlight Theater among other facilities. (map)
Accessibility for Disabled Fans
Children’s Mercy Victory Field provides accommodations to all guests, including those with special needs and disabilities, to ensure that all patrons can enjoy the events held at the facility. If you need assistance at any time, please contact an usher or staff member.
Guide, signal and service animals are allowed inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field with fans that need their assistance (service dogs only). Service monkeys and pets are not permitted. Service animals can be excluded from entering if the owner cannot adequately control the animal or if the animal is not housebroken.
Manually operated mobility aids such as cane/walkers, as well as wheelchairs – both manually operated and electric – are permitted in all areas of the venue. Segways, tri-bikes and golf carts are not permitted inside the gates.
ADA parking for matches at Children’s Mercy Victory Field is located in the North Victory parking lot on the west side of Lewis Road.
ADA accessible restrooms are available in the southwest corner of Children’s Mercy Victory Field near the scoreboard.
ADA seating is located in the East Elite and West Elite seating sections. To reserve ADA seats, please contact FC Kansas City by email at email@example.com or by phone at 913-335-6147.
Alcohol sales in the general seating areas of Children’s Mercy Victory Field will end at the 80 minute mark for FC Kansas City games. Staff members at Children’s Mercy Victory Field strongly encourage all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during FC Kansas City matches:
- Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication may be denied entrance to or may be removed from Children’s Mercy Victory Field and subject to arrest.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from Children’s Mercy Victory Field may result in ejection. No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside Children’s Mercy Victory Field.
- State of Missouri law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification if requested by the concessionaire staff member.
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication.
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons less than 21 years of age may be ejected from Children’s Mercy Victory Field and subject to arrest.
- Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected.
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility.
Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without prior notice to fans.
Guide, signal and service animals are allowed inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field with fans that need their assistance (service dogs only). No pets or other animals are permitted. Service monkeys are not permitted.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
There are no ATMs inside Swope Soccer Village.
In accordance with best practices and FC Kansas City security guidelines, bags measuring 14” high x 14” long by 6” wide or smaller may be permitted after a thorough inspection by stadium security staff. Fans that need to bring a diaper bag, when accompanied by a baby or infant, may be subject to the same inspection procedures. Fans should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. Bags larger than 14” high x 14” long by 6” wide may be denied entry inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field, and fans may be asked to return the bag to their vehicle. There are no lockers outside of the stadium to store items nor can any items be held by staff members. All items left unattended outside the stadium may be disposed of by stadium staff.
Banners & Signs
FC Kansas City fans are encouraged to show their support and may bring banners, flags and signs provided the item falls within the following guidelines:
- Flags or posters that do not contain commercial messages, political messages or offensive material.
- Flags or posters on poles are only allowed with hollow PVC pipe poles.
- Item may not contain or display any profane, offensive, graphic or obscene language and/or pictures as determined by Children’s Mercy Victory Field.
- Item may not be taped, glued or secured using an adhesive agent of any kind
- The hanging of an item may not in any way damage the stadium walls, paint, railings, glass or any other stadium property.
- Items must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material. Signs cannot utilize wood, metal or similar types of materials for support.
Signage not permitted within Children’s Mercy Victory Field may be disposed of by stadium security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle. The decision regarding the admissibility and/or posting of any banner or sign is at the sole discretion of FC Kansas City management.
Bottles & Cans
Fans may not be allowed to bring any type of bottle, can, thermos or beverage container inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the stadium.
At the discretion of Children’s Mercy Victory Field Management during a heat emergency, each fan is allowed to bring one (1) 20-ounce bottle of water into the building. The bottle of water must be sealed, and the cap must be removed at the gate by security personnel. Proper announcements will be made via the team’s social media.
Children’s Mercy Victory Field has one (1) box office located outside the North Gate of Children’s Mercy Victory Field. The Box Office will open 1 ½ hours before kickoff. Will Call can be claimed at the box office with a valid form of State or Government photo identification. Box office is only open on game days. Types of payment accepted at the box office include cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Credit Cards.
Fans may bring personal, still-photo cameras to capture the special moments from their visit to Children’s Mercy Victory Field. However, video cameras, monos/tripods and cameras with a detachable lens are not permitted inside the stadium.
Cell phones are welcome inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Fans are reminded, however, to make sure that their cell phone conversations are not disruptive to the others seated around them.
Children’s Ticket Policy
Children two years of age or younger are permitted inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field without a ticket provided they sit in a ticket holder’s lap, and so long as the child does not obstruct the view of others nearby.
Fans are not permitted to bring or use any type of chewing tobacco inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field during events. If chewing tobacco is discovered inside the stadium, ticket holder must dispose of it immediately or face possible stadium ejection.
Emailed tickets can either be printed or scanned directly from your phone.
The North Victory Gate opens 60 minutes prior to FC Kansas City matches.
Being prepared in an emergency is one of the most important things to remember. Familiarize yourself with the closest exit or emergency exit in your area. Families or groups should pre-designate a meeting location outside the stadium in the event that they become separated in an evacuation. If you have any questions about the nearest exit locations, please ask one of our Children’s Mercy Victory Field Guest Services Representatives for assistance. Always remember to remain calm and follow the instructions of the staff and public address announcements. For everyone’s safety please evacuate your area in an orderly manner.
First Aid Locations
Children’s Mercy Victory Field has one First Aid location that is available to assist fans throughout each event. The First Aid station is located near the North Victory Gate.
Food and Beverage Policy
Fans are not allowed to bring any food or beverage items inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. We ask that fans either leave these items inside their vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium. The only exceptions are food and beverage items for infants two years of age or younger.
In the case of a heat emergency, each fan is allowed to bring one (1) 20-ounce bottle of water into the building. The bottle of water must be sealed, and the cap must be removed at the gate by security personnel.
Laser pointers are considered a prohibited item at Children’s Mercy Victory Field and are subject to confiscation if brought inside the facility. Fans will be immediately ejected if found using a laser pointer during events at Children’s Mercy Victory Field.
Media Entrance and Check-In
Media Will Call will open 1 ½ hours prior to FC Kansas City match start times. Media Will Call is located at the box office near the North Victory Gate. All credentialed members of the media may enter the stadium at the Media entrance just West of the box office 1 ½ hours prior to FC Kansas City match start times.
Official FC Kansas City team merchandise is available at the team store located near the South Victory Gate.
Parking is free of charge for all FC Kansas City home matches at Children’s Mercy Victory Field with spaces available in the following locations:
General parking for ticket holders is available in Lot 5 on the east side of Lewis Road (paved and grass spaces) and in the South Victory grass lot on the west side of Lewis Road. Additional overflow parking is available, as needed, along the one-way outer loop and in the parking lot directly east of Field 2.
Season ticket member and premium parking is available in the North Victory paved lot on the west side of Lewis Road. Season ticket members should show their Season Ticket Member ID for access to the lot.
Media and gameday staff parking is located in the grass lot directly behind the Children’s Mercy Victory Field press box. This lot is accessible via the South Victory grass lot.
Please follow all signs and directions from parking attendants. Failure to follow these directions or parking in unauthorized areas may result in your vehicle being towed. Overnight parking is not permitted.
Playing Field - No Trespassing
Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credential may be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and arrest.
Prohibited and Allowable Items
The following items are prohibited within Swope Soccer Village:
- Abusive, boisterous, indecent, insulting, profane or threatening language
- Aerosol cans and air horns
- Animals with the exception of service animals
- Balloons, beach balls and frisbees
- Chewing gum, peanuts, pistachio nuts and sunflower seeds
- Drums of any type unless previously authorized
- Electronically amplified audio devices (e.g. boom boxes)
- Food and beverage other than that served by the official concessionaire
- Fireworks and flares
- Flammable liquids
- Glass containers or bottles
- Grills or other types of cookers
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pins and pointers
- Noisemaking devices (horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, bells)
- Pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc. not previously approved by FC Kansas City management
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, thermos bottles, and cans or containers of any kind, with the exception of baby bottles
- Portable heaters
- Skates of any kind; skateboards or bicycles
- Sports balls (soccer, basketball, baseball, football, etc.)
- Smoke bombs, with the exception being any smoke bomb permitted by the Fire Marshal of Jackson County and approved in advance by FCKC management and Swope Soccer Village
- Tobacco products of any type
- Video cameras, monos/tripods and cameras with a detachable lens.
- Weapons of any type
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by FC Kansas City management
The following items are allowed into Swope Soccer Village:
- Banners, flags or posters as long as they do not cover any stadium/event signage and do not contain commercial messages or offensive materials. Flags or posters are allowed on hollow PVC pipe poles.
- Binoculars and binocular cases
- Breast pump and supplies and plastic baby bottles
- Cow bells
- Diaper bags, subject to search
- Electronic items such as small radios, small TV monitors, cell phones, etc. Guests may be required to turn on the equipment to verify it is what it appears to be.
- Fanny packs unattached from the guests body
- Insulin and other diabetic of medical supplies
- Seat cushions that are lightweight, foam with a sealed plastic cover
- Still cameras and camera cases
Only personal radios with headphones are permitted inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. So that all fans enjoy the action on the field, radios operated without headphones are not allowed.
FC Kansas City encourages all fans to recycle. The recycling program at Children’s Mercy Victory Field includes recycling containers along the sidewalks inside the stadium and at security checkpoint locations. Please check the signage on the recycling containers to ensure you’re recycling the proper items such as plastic, glass and aluminum. We hope all fans may follow Children’s Mercy Victory Field’s recycling initiatives during their event day experience.
Radio frequency scanning devices are prohibited in Children’s Mercy Victory Field.
In accordance with current best practices for stadium security, all fans may be subject to security inspection prior to entry inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field, including a physical pat down and inspection of all items brought inside the facility. Fans can assist in this procedure by removing their hats and emptying their pockets of any items before reaching the security staff member. Fans that elect not to consent to this security screening may be denied entry inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Due to this security procedure, fans are encouraged to enter the stadium at least 30 minutes prior to kick-off. Children’s Mercy Victory Field reserves the right to not allow a fan into Children’s Mercy Victory Field that does not follow rules from security personnel.
Skateboarding and rollerblading are not permitted within Children’s Mercy Victory Field. “Roller shoes,” which are athletic shoes with retractable wheels, are also not allowed.
Smoking is allowed in Children’s Mercy Victory Field only in the designated smoking areas. The designated smoking area is located outside the South Victory Gate. Guests exiting the gates will be permitted re-entry for smoking. Smoking outside designated areas is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Electronic cigarettes are treated just like regular cigarettes in that you must go to the proper smoking areas. Any fan smoking an electronic cigarette will be asked to stop and head to the designated areas.
The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Fans that purchase tickets from someone other than FC Kansas City or PatronManager do so at their own risk. Tickets from an unapproved broker could be counterfeit. FC Kansas City is not responsible for and may not provide a replacement or refund of any kinds for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider.
Per stadium safety policies, umbrellas are not permitted inside Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Please leave them inside your vehicles prior to entering the stadium.
Fans are not permitted to bring firearms or any other weapons at Children’s Mercy Victory Field. Law enforcement officials attending the event are permitted to bring a firearm inside the stadium if he/she is designated by their department and is in compliance with local officer standards and training board requirements. If you are planning on doing this, please check in with security at the North Victory Gate of Children’s Mercy Victory Field.
The will call window is located at the box office near the North Victory Gate. Will Call tickets can be claimed only by the person whose name appears on the will call ticket envelope. State or government photo identification is required.